Vesuvio’s full service Italian catering offers everything from authentic pasta entrees to delicious appetizers like our Neapolitan Eggplant, to specialty desserts such as our homemade Tiramisu and scrumptious Cannolis.
For private parties or corporate events, our service is mostly prepared buffet-style, but we can accommodate family style serving as needed. In fact, the most memorable wedding dinners we serve include family style salads and appetizers, then guests come up to the pizza buffet. At the buffet we interact with guests when needed and like to display a list of available kinds of pizza on the chalkboard.
Our wood-fired pizzas are like no other – we truly are the authentic caterer from Italy.
Vesuvio’s wood-fired pizza package offers a wide selection of toppings to choose from, with specialty ingredients also available. The mobile pizza package complete with 2.5 hours of on-site pizza making, basic paper plates, napkins and utensils, set up and tear down, wood fuel and 60 miles round trip. For more details, please see Mobile Wood-Fired Pizza.
Our full menu of authentic Italian food is perfect for:
- Business meetings
- Customer/employee appreciation events
- Company picnics
- Promotional events
Private Parties & Events
Our full menu of authentic Italian food and pizza is perfect for:
- Graduation parties
- Wedding receptions
- Groom’s dinners
- Anniversary parties
- Open houses
- Family reunions
- Retirement parties
Venues we have catered:
- Terra Nue Farm – Shafer, MN
- Gardens of Castle Rock – Northfield, MN
- Mystic Rose Garden – Baldwin, WI
- Camrose Hill – Stillwater, MN
- Ojiketa Regional Park – Chisago City, MN
- Day Block Event Center – Minneapolis, MN
- $1,500 Minimum Catering Order May – September
- $800 Minimum Order non-peak (October – April) with $50 Delivery Charge in Metro Area.
- Service fee on all orders
- $50 for each additional 30 minutes of food service after 2.5 hours
- $50 per hour for expedited food service, i.e., large orders served in a short period of time, which requires additional staff
- $219 for second oven to double capacity; note this does not include extra staff charge
- Prorated travel fee assessed on case by case basis for locations more than 30 miles away from our location in Plymouth
- Our standard rate assumes that our food will be served in close proximity to our mobile kitchen and oven. If your event will require that our kitchen be located farther away, we may require additional staff to maintain output and quality. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- $25 per hour per extra staff member to assist you with your event setup, break down, other food service (i.e., not from Vesuvio’s), busing tables, washing dishes, clean up, etc.