One of our most popular offerings is where we got started–serving up wood-fired pizza across the Twin Cities. Our mobile pizza service is especially popular for open house style events where guests come and go over an extended period of time.
Standard Mobile Pizza Catering Package
- Managed food service up to 2.5 hours
- Regular paper plates, plastic dinnerware, and paper napkins.
- Our homemade pizza dough
- Our homemade pizza sauce
- Low-moisture premium mozzarella
- Four meat toppings*
- Seven non-meat toppings*
*premium toppings extra. See pizza menu for details.
- $199.99 base charge (includes set-up, tear down, 2 buffet tables draped with linens, staff to the cooking and wood fuel)
- $11 per pizza
- Minimum order 75 pizzas for events Monday through Thursday (non-holidays)
- Minimum order of 100 pizzas for events Friday through Sunday during non-peak season (see below)
- Minimum of 150 pizzas for holidays or weekend events from mid-May through the end of September
**$1,500 Minimum Catering Order May – September and 18% gratuity**
$800 Minimum Order non-peak (October – April) with $50 Delivery Charge in Metro Area and 18% Gratuity
Service fee on all orders.
- Premium ingredients like prosciutto and mozzarella di bufala come with an additional charge.
- Gluten-free crusts available.
See pizza menu for details.
- $50 for each additional 30 minutes of food service after 2.5 hours
- $50 per hour for expedited food service, i.e., large orders served in a short period of time, which requires additional staff
- $219 for second oven to double capacity; note this does not include extra staff charge
- Prorated travel fee assessed on case by case basis for locations more than 30 miles away from our location in Plymouth
- Our standard rate assumes that our food will be served in close proximity to our mobile kitchen and oven. If your event will require that our kitchen be located farther away, we may require additional staff to maintain output and quality. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- $25 per hour per extra staff member to assist you with your event setup, break down, other food service (i.e., not from Vesuvio’s), busing tables, washing dishes, clean up, etc. (Note that this is not a hidden charge for our regular service. Our setup, service, and tear down is already included in the $199.99 base charge.)
Catering Service Fee of 12%
This fee covers catering service expenses including, but not limited to, certifications, inspections, licensing, equipment maintenance, linen cleaning and the like.